Ambassador Club members are liaisons who serve as the face of the Richardson Chamber of Commerce. Ambassadors represent, promote and encourage participation in the Richardson Chamber, while maintaining contact with new and current members. They also serve as greeters at various chamber networking functions. Ambassador club members participate in:
• New business ribbon cuttings
• Richardson Chamber New Member Orientations
• Annual Richardson Business Trade Show
• PM Connections (our monthly after-hours networking event)
• EarlyNet (our weekly early morning networking events), and
• Monthly Ambassador meetings
Ambassadors are volunteers who provide a valuable service to our organization. By maintaining a strong connection with our members, ambassadors develop business relationships and maintain networks that strengthen the chamber.
Benefits of Serving as an Ambassador: The networks you maintain and the relationships you build provide considerable benefit to you and your business:
• Grow/develop both personally and professionally.
• Enhance your business and expand your prospect list.
• Establish your reputation as a business committed to serving the Richardson area.
• Gain a true sense of accomplishment for being part of a group that serves others.
• Make recognizable contributions the help grow and improve the Chamber.
For information about joining the Ambassador Club, contact Drew Snow.
Aaron MacPhie - BKM Sowan Horan, 2010 Ambassador of the Year
Alix Foster - Personal Economics Group
Amy Taylor - The Eiseman Center
Barb Gatti - Marketing Sucessories, 2008 Ambassador of the Year
Bill Schaid - Kiwanis Club of Richardson, 2009 Ambassador of the Year
Bill Woolston - Minuteman Press Richardson
Bob Krombach - Preferred Office Products, 2011 Ambassador of the Year
Cecily Bolding - Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Cindy Korenman - Loveable Smiles, 2008 Volunteer of the Year
Colbie Greenhill - BB&T
Diana Tucker-Gell - Diana Promotions, 2011 Rookie of the Year
Don Vo - Southwestern National Bank
Hector Gardea - Nationwide Insurance
Jerry Cornelius - Canyon Creek Art & Frame
Kirk Wilson - Dean Air Conditioning & Heating
Jodie Lott - Autoflex Leasing
Marianne Matthes - TMI Hospitality
Mark Kinsella - Comerica Bank
Mark Kobilka - Make Your Mark Printing
Molly Mann - Highland Springs
Parvin Stiles - Aries Corporation
Richard Wright - The Tavern on Main Street
Rich Cavaness - The Road Adventure
Ricky Bobby Hawksley - Lute Riley Honda
Sandra Ward - AmsOil / R & S Enterprises, 2009 Rookie of the Year
Scott Bates - Isagenix
Scott Heft - Hilcrest Bank
Shelley Sarvarian - First Community Bank
Steve Wilhelm - Preferred Lithographics, 2010 Ambassador of the Year
Tabitha Scott - TMI Hospitality
Zha Zha Dodd - Colorworks Printing